• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA investigating JFK air traffic controllers allowing child to direct pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never said the ATC guys were the "enemy", I apologize if I came off sounding that way. What I was getting at is a couple of our guys screw up and the media and the FAA try, convict and burn them at the cross within 2 days.....So, yeah i have little sympathy when they eat one of their own....

I have heard this ATC guy several times. Is he the same guy who says, "seeee ya" (serious NY accent) after asking you to contact departure?

I think all of the JFK guys/gals are very professional considering the traffic demands and the various foreign accents. What do you expect, it's New York. Just forgettaboutit....
Whaoo! Johnsonrond. Thank you for the comment`s. I`ve heard this guy too many times going to tri-city airports. The guy is really cool. we should speak up and defend this ATC controller. The goat -sucker medias is ruined every human being professional career..:smash:

Actually, we were next in line for departure..I heard the the adolescent voice and thought ....my god who is is controlling this flight? I peed myself and taxiied back to the gate...flight cxld.

Latest resources

Back