FAA Class 1 in ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LandGreen

Anybody out there have any recommendations for a doc here in ATL? Preferably North side but I will take South side too! Thanks

Dr. Williams in Marietta off Delk Rd. I think he's $100 without EKG. They'll take good care of you. Try to get in as early as possible, but you'll still wait awhile. Worth the wait just for the people watching opportunities. Bring a good book and your sense of humor!

If Dr. WIlliams make an appt for 2pm that is when they come back from lunch and you will be first in line.

[SIZE=-1]Dr. Gerald Sanders

[/SIZE]Marietta Eye Clinic at Canton
(Canton Eye Clinic)
100 Old Ballground Hwy. Ste A
Canton, Georgia 30114
phone (770) 479-2195
optical (770) 720-1807
fax (770) 720-4907
Get Directions

Dr. Kauffman in Vinings. He's expensive ($145 for 1st class), but he's worth it. No appointment necessary. Just walk in whenever and you'll be in and out pretty quick.

Dr. Stacey Vereen
Flight Health, Inc in College Park
404-761-2166

All Stacey does is FAA physicals and helps pilots with specific medical needs. That is 100% of his practice. If you ever have a medical issue in the future, he will know how to handle it with the FAA. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!! Been using him for 20 years now.

Plus, his waiting room is an excellent place to meet folks from other airlines/fractionals and make nice contacts. There's always an interesting conversation going on there.

I've been to Williams and Kauffman. Kauffman is worth the extra money. It's like comparing a 5 star hotel with Red Roof. It's expensive 'cause Kauffman likes those pin striped taylored suits. Last time I went to Williams I left after waiting an hour. He caters mostly to hispanics and is very disorganized.

Dr. Stacey Vereen
Flight Health, Inc in College Park
404-761-2166

All Stacey does is FAA physicals and helps pilots with specific medical needs. That is 100% of his practice. If you ever have a medical issue in the future, he will know how to handle it with the FAA. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!! Been using him for 20 years now.

Plus, his waiting room is an excellent place to meet folks from other airlines/fractionals and make nice contacts. There's always an interesting conversation going on there.

Vereen is awesome

Latest resources

Back