Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlueBlood

F9 to be pay protected at WN rates?
A former classmate has told me that the F9 pilots will be pay protected at SWA rates, not their (F9) current rates. He is a SWAPA dude, so I would assume he is all over the details. BTW, I asked him what he makes and he said his first 6 months were 80K and he is a 6 year guy, I think.

What are the F9 folks hearing? It seems to me that would add up pretty quick. I don't know what the F9 pay is now w/ bankruptcy, but it is a sizable raise even on top of their pre-BK pay.

Is Republic going to honor F9's current rates or pre-BK contract rates? I know BB has said that he would honor (funny word coming from him) F9 contract for three years, but what happens after that?

I wish the best for those of you at F9. Hoopefully there is a solution with a reasonable consolation after seeing your company go through this.

F9 to be pay protected at WN rates?
A former classmate has told me that the F9 pilots will be pay protected at SWA rates, not their (F9) current rates. He is a SWAPA dude, so I would assume he is all over the details. BTW, I asked him what he makes and he said his first 6 months were 80K and he is a 6 year guy, I think.

What are the F9 folks hearing? It seems to me that would add up pretty quick. I don't know what the F9 pay is now w/ bankruptcy, but it is a sizable raise even on top of their pre-BK pay.

Is Republic going to honor F9's current rates or pre-BK contract rates? I know BB has said that he would honor (funny word coming from him) F9 contract for three years, but what happens after that?

I wish the best for those of you at F9. Hoopefully there is a solution with a reasonable consolation after seeing your company go through this.

Honestly, I don't see what the obsession is over pay protection. With our current concessionary rates, for the same longevity, all f/os get a big raise at SWA pay scales and the SWA f/o rate vs the F9 ca rate is the same plus or minus a dollar or two.

Latest resources

Back