F9 denies JS to SWA Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airlinepilot

Just heard from our Dom Rep that there has been several problems with F9 Capt's not letting SWA pilots have the JS. Guess there are some F9 Capt's that are making a statement here. It's always nice to see the senior guys looking out for everyone else! Our Dom Rep is on his way to Den today for talks.

You guys think SWA pilots on message boards are arrogant? This is how a few of your CA's are going to get a good negotiated deal? FAPA, you need to put a stop to this...I doubt you'll see any SWAPA crews denying JS to F9 guys.

Just heard from our Dom Rep that there has been several problems with F9 Capt's not letting SWA pilots have the JS. Guess there are some F9 Capt's that are making a statement here. It's always nice to see the senior guys looking out for everyone else! Our Dom Rep is on his way to Den today for talks.

whoooop!! whhooooop!! whooooop!!! FLAME- FLAME -FLAME!!!!

WHOOOOOOP WHOOOP WHOOOOP!

Jump Seat denial.....

is reserved for scabs. ANY pilot who gets denied otherwise will be done over MY DEAD BODY! ANYONE not in the formentioned category, INCLUDING WN GUYS, are ALWAYS WELCOMED! Just in case this COULD BE TRUE, it will be dealt with ASAP! PM Me and I will make CERTAIN a beat down occurs!

Total BS.

Your DOM Rep is heading to DEN, thats funny, if you actually worked at SWA (which its obvious you don't) you would know that our Dom Reps aren't doing any "talking" with the F9 folks. Our M and & team will do the talking. As a matter of fact the F9 guys are in Dallas (at SWAPA Hdq.) right now continuing the the talks that started yesterday.

From the F9 side, ill throw in my "BS". I only know of one of our guys who was less than courteous to a swa guy early on and he was dealt with swiftly, harshly, and publicly. In the last few days, ive had several swa guys on our plane and have commuted on them twice (once on the js). Everyone has been professional and downright sweet to each other. We're professionals here. Go flame somewhere else.

No this is not flame bait or BS. For my fellow WN pilots the Dom Reps initial (I no we cannot post name here) is S.R. If you stii have questions you can private Msg me. I am on a trip but will get back to you.

I ride the jumpseat on Frontier frequently. I have never had any problems with Frontier and they've always been accommodating. To hear a report of "several problems with F9 Captains" seems inaccurate.

I had two SWA pilots on my jumpseat this week. Everyone was fine...I've seen nothing but courtesy from both sides.

F9 is small, everyone pretty much knows everyone elses business. If this story was accurate, we would already know who the idiot was and he already would have been publicly flogged. I am waving the bullsh1t flag as well.

Latest resources

Back