• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

f-18 inflight video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's half the fun of it, the other part would be leaving the boat....

I could imagine how scary that must be to do at night, in actual. I still would kill for a chance to do that.

Saw a video of an F-14 popping out of a snowstorm at about 100' with time for one correction before catching the wire. I know it's just an instrument approach, but it's to a moving target. No thanks.

The cat shot would be nice though.

Way cool, but god does dial up suck balls sometimes. 20+ minutes to download. Can't wait till I get that Delta interview so I can afford broadband......wait, that was before I woke up this morning.

RJP said:
Saw a video of an F-14 popping out of a snowstorm at about 100' with time for one correction before catching the wire. I know it's just an instrument approach, but it's to a moving target. No thanks.
Any day... ANY day of the week, I'd be there. Corrective eye surgery came just 20 years too late... You folks out there with the wings of gold - cherish it and remember every time you sign for the plane just how fortunate you are.

About 1:15 into the video, you see him release a bomb off the left wing. I guess they were getting some work done while sharpening their hotdogging skills!

Man If I was medically fit enough and knew about the military "system" enough I'd sign up in a heartbeat. Flying airplanes and defending your country? That's gottta be cool.

After sitting here and waiting over 20 minutes to download over dial-up, I get a message that says "Unable to find approperiate compressor". I get the sound but no video. So with that in mind....... I now know that not only does my life $uck but so does my computer.

Ibaflyer,

easy there tiger.. Deep breaths... save a few sheckles and get broadband...
Keep on the sunny side of life.
adios
snowman

Latest resources

Back