• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

"Extreme" business trips: Criss-crossing the Atlantic in a day to save money

Phrogs4ever

Total Time
10000+
It seems to me that someone willing to fly that much in one day would be willing to buy a business firt/first class ticket to make the trip a little more comfortable.

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+
I saw on the "Today Show" afew months ago a story on "Extreme Travelers". But it wasn't on business people but world travelers that want to beable to say they've been to every country and fill up their passports (I guess that's their trophy). It's these rich guys and one spent 2 million dollars to visit every country in the world. He'd get his passport stamped and then be out on that same flight. What good is traveling if you can't enjoy the place?