Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

14RF SUX

Picking a winning Demo.
Looks like I have to do this when I return, what exactly do they teach? Doggie paddle?

Your company may be a little different, but at mine we just had to put the lifejacket on, inflate it, and get into a life raft. Pretty easy, but the pool was so cold we started with a class of 2 girls and 9 guys and ended up with 11 girls.

and Deep Too!

What company is this?
The guy posting the message is an ASA pilot.

But, any time I starting saying things that sound remotely like RJ's getting ETOPS certification 737Pylt and General have to double up on their meds. After all, I joked about RJ's going to Cabo and look what happened....

Looks like I have to do this when I return, what exactly do they teach? Doggie paddle?
Well yes, but while treading water you have to be able to defend 86 passengers, two flight attendants, the liquor kit and Capt. Bill with a can of "NO SHARK."

and Deep Too!

The guy posting the message is an ASA pilot.

But, any time I starting saying things that sound remotely like RJ's getting ETOPS certification 737Pylt and General have to double up on their meds. After all, I joked about RJ's going to Cabo and look what happened....

And with this being a short (holiday) week, I can't even get my doc to renew my prescreption....Plz keep the rj banter to a low simmer!:)

Latest resources

Back