• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet to recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a small sign of hope that cheap operations with horrid wages and work rules dont always secure flying because theyre 10 cents an hour cheaper...this is a win for all of us...but congrats to you XJT guys....its about time something like this happened...makes it feel like theres light at the end of the tunnell for all of us....

Dude that's because they're doing it for near free. Haven't you read that they have a couple of dozens of airplanes doing nothing?

Doing the flying at a loss or break even, yet somehow XJT is projected to make a profit in 2010. Well you guys know better than all those silly analysts and CEOs.

Dude that's because they're doing it for near free. Haven't you read that they have a couple of dozens of airplanes doing nothing?

XJT free and Mesa free are probably not even close. UAL wanted realibility. check the stats..

Oh gosh....

I can hear the General slithering around under his rock, drumming up some drivel about how these guys are being recalled to cover flying which should be done by mainline...blah blah blah

But as for me..congrats folks!!

Great for them, and I bet the flying is for United, not Delta. Also, if I live under a ROCK, you live under a small pebble. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just a small sign of hope that cheap operations with horrid wages and work rules dont always secure flying because theyre 10 cents an hour cheaper...this is a win for all of us...but congrats to you XJT guys....its about time something like this happened...makes it feel like theres light at the end of the tunnell for all of us....

HORRID....horrid...really?...a few bucks a hour and a few work rules...thats what is considered horrid in your little world...grow up wuss!

HORRID....horrid...really?...a few bucks a hour and a few work rules...thats what is considered horrid in your little world...grow up wuss!

He's from Trans States. Like all the others like him, he got his time there and moved on to a "better" regional and blames bottom feederss. Talk abut hypocrisy.

Sure great news for XJT guys. What's wrong with this picture Xjt offers UAL below market rates and stock warrants worth 30% of the equity to protect Continental lease guarantees? Then Mesa has to furlough 260 more pilots. While you all may not like Mesa you are on a slippery slope and are only secure until the next contract expires begore the leases do. You were warned

Rewind to the UAL BK and remind me what happened, especially as it concerns MESA.

When you say "below market", what do you mean? Can you define that statement? Any clue as to what kind of profit MESA has been operating at concerning 50 seat equipment for UAL?

Just curios :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back