• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet the Surviving Name an Cert?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The name on the certificate means nothing.
Who is the surviving company and who is running the place?

It won't be Expressjet, and it may not be Atlantic Southeast, both have bad baggage. I've heard brand implementation is mostly on hold while they figure it out. This rebrand and the merger were in the works at the same time, it might have made sense to wait on the brand.

The question is will we have hats, and what color will our stripes be? I don't see the company buying 2500 hats and I think they'll do whatever costs less as far as uniform implementation. I was going to get a leather jacket, but I think I'll wait until we know what's happening.

Last edited:
It won't be Expressjet, and it may not be Atlantic Southeast, both have bad baggage. I've heard brand implementation is mostly on hold while they figure it out. This rebrand and the merger were in the works at the same time, it might have made sense to wait on the brand.

The question is will we have hats, and what color will our stripes be? I don't see the company buying 2500 hats and I think they'll do whatever costs less as far as uniform implementation. I was going to get a leather jacket, but I think I'll wait until we know what's happening.

Ohh ohh, can we have the shirts with the sew-on wings? Maybe we can sew the tie and epaulettes on too!

I'm thinking silk screened t-shirts and baseball caps, AND WINDBREAKERS!

Latest resources

Back