• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one wonders about that you pimple faced 'looser'! But you come here anyway, right? Now who is the 'looser'! Back to the traffic pattern in your Skyhawk!

Nice comeback...and I haven't flown a Cessna in 3 years and haven't had pimples for about 25 years. Oh and by the way, I've made more in the last 3 months than u have ALL YEAR there bucko!!!! I give away your monthly paycheck amount to the various strippers around the Dallas forth worth area!!!

Wow, that was easy!! I see why this goes on SOOOO much on this site because of all the bed wetters and men who sit down to pee!!! Thanks!!!

Some guys can't get laid for free so they resort to strip clubs, dark alleys etc. Then some are so full of shet, and that's the case here. A real 'looser'!

Some guys can't get laid for free so they resort to strip clubs, dark alleys etc. Then some are so full of shet, and that's the case here. A real 'looser'!

Keep telling yourself that sonny!!! And thanks for proving my original point AND my second...

The only rumors about LXJT that I've heard is that Shreveport can't prep them fast enough to store the expiring fuselages to the desert!!! One to several a month... Very sad for great company!!!

Delta Absorbed 9e.... They now have no HR, no payroll department, and they are pumping a lot of money in to the training side of the company. With the structure of 9e now, no one could under bid it for flying because half its operating cost is paid by delta. I think you might be missing the reason for delta buying 9e. With in the year of selling 3 regionals and saying delta will never own another regional because it is not profitable and you can not truly control the quality of the product...... so, what changed? "understand your enemy, what motivates him, and what his objectives are."
G.C Patton

Why does everyone say that delta is not in the game of owning regionals? Because that's the way it was in the past? Delta is committed to running endeavor once it is down to 81 airplanes. That's been the plan all along. Once there they have a regional that will turn over its entire pilot group every 4-5 years keeping costs way low. It also has a product that is run exactly like mainline. Once the pilot group is shrunk to 81 airplanes which will happen in 6 months, rapid upgrades will start and never end. It's been the plan all along. Owning you regional in Nyc is very Benificial as well, you don't have to pay for cancelled flights.

Rapid upgrades? Explain to me how this will happen. F/O's are jumping ship at 41 a month. The "Get hired be a Delta pilot" program is a joke. Good luck staffing this.

Latest resources

Back