• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet - new hire base assignments?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am from Houston so its a given. Once you get past the Humidity its a nice place to live minus the summer. Like now its Dec and its 80 outside today. Plus if you stay on the northside of Houston then its nice. I dont like the southside its to dirty. to each his own.

Cle

Come on, CLE isn't all that bad. I've been here like 3-4 months, I should hold a relief line in Jan. On the plus side of things it's been 24 days since I've been called in to fly, and I'm on day 2 of 4 days on with not a peep outta Crew scheduling. It seems like everybody in my class that got put in CLE will be out of here by January, and there are always people leaving for IAH when they a senior enough to hold a line there. I live here, and with the fresh foot or so of new snow from last night covering up all the garbage.....well it practicaly looks like a Norman Rockwell painting :)

BankAccount=0$ said:
Come on, CLE isn't all that bad. well it practicaly looks like a Norman Rockwell painting :)

:nuts: :laugh:

I'll ask you if it still looks like a Norman Rockwell painting in May when its still coming down.

saviboy said:
EWR? why dont you live in Manhattan on 1st year FO pay? :laugh:

I have flown with several FO's that live in Manhattan. There are a few of us captains who live here as well. You have to make sacrifices but it can be done.

-Neal

Latest resources

Back