Expressjet interview paperwork

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
afav8r said:
What paperwork is required at the interview?

They will tell you, very specifically, which order, and don't screw it up. All you have to do is follow the fcuking instructions. The only advice I would give is to make THREE copies of everything. When filling out the app they wanted multiple copies of stuff that they didn't ask for in the package they sent me.

what he said. FOLLOW directions and you will be fine. Good luck.

afav8r said:
What paperwork is required at the interview?

they tell ya, just make sure you have most of it already!! FCC, 1st Class Medical. I am interviewing soon, and they want a 10yr employment history with tax records to confirm any 30day+ employment gap!?!? i dunno about that one, irs says the papers will get to me in 10-15 days! anyone got more info on that request? ive got all the info on previous employers, but there have most definitely been some gaps for high school, etc.

4 references that you've known for the past 10 years.

transcripts or diploma copies from high school, transcripts from college, names, addresses, phone numbers for all schools attended ESPECIALLY HIGH SCHOOL (sic)

hehe at first look, they mentioned 5 or so things to bring and i was like "hey, this isnt bad" but at the end of the email before the flight grid, they ask for 20 more things.

dojetdriver said:
Dude, did you get your phone back?

Yeah boss. Some old lady nabbed it and stuck it in her purse. I confronted her about it and it took a little bit and she relized i wasnt leaving and suddenly said oh yeah here it is in my purse i was about to turn it in. Hoochie grandma tried to gank my phone. But i got it. Thanks for letting me use yours.

CYA

Superpilot92 said:
Yeah boss. Some old lady nabbed it and stuck it in her purse. I confronted her about it and it took a little bit and she relized i wasnt leaving and suddenly said oh yeah here it is in my purse i was about to turn it in. Hoochie grandma tried to gank my phone. But i got it. Thanks for letting me use yours.

CYA

Must a been a crack 'ho from Elizabeth. Good thing you didn't have to choke a b1tch.

FYI on paper work

Just a quick FYI on the paper work.

Yes it is important to have all of it in order when you come to the interview. What they are really looking for are the things that you should already have. ie passport, FCC radio, certs etc.

I had the same problem with my IRS info not getting sent out in time. It was not a problem when I explained it to the people doing the interview process. In the long run they didnt need my tax info because my gaps in employment came when I was in school and they had records of that.

Best of luck

PS this info is about a year old.

yea, my gaps were during school as well... for the most part. it sounds like all the long checklist of stuff to bring is for the paperwork when/if you are hired, and the first checklist is the stapled stuff, the ones they need to make sure you are qualified at that moment to work for them.

thanks for the reply! ill letcha know what happens... if im still awake when i get back. 7am flight out, dont get back until midnight (scheduled). ouch! sounds like fun!

Latest resources

Back