Expressjet info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyeys

I have several buddies who are patiently waiting to hear from expressjet about interviews so I thought I should drop a post on this board because there are certainly more out there waiting to hear. I have been training at XJT for just over a month and starting last week I have seen new faces coming in in suits and ties(i.e. interviewees) several times. They have also started a new class of 32 the last 2 mondays an are going to continue doing so for a while. In a nutshell, they are going to keep hiring, at least 750 pilots this year and it is well worth the wait if you have applied but have not been called yet. The new contract is awesome, we get paid a little bit more the first year and also the per diem checks that you recieve in the 2nd week of training should increase a little bit every month. I passed my oral today and I have not run into one person with a bad attitude as of yet, even the crysty old examiner wasn't crusty and waqs actually cutting jokes. All in all its a great place and I hope to see y'all here soon. PM me if I can be of any assistance.

Good to hear success stories like yours. I am a guy waiting for a call from not one, but any regional. I have my preference, but at this point sitting in my apartment reading Real Estate investing and John and Martha king is getting realll old. Hope to be in your shoes someday!

Latest resources

Back