• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet Email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have 1300 hours/175 multi. All part 91. They scheduled me for an interview on Monday but that's too soon so I hope to push it back till next week.

Ive heard that they are sooo busy .... I'll just chill for the moment and see what happens over the next couple of weeks.

Nobody is sure what's going on in the hiring department right now. Some get emails right away, some take months.. I'm trying to help someone get hired right now. I know we're hiring 80+ a month right now though.

It's f*cked up that people with 600 hours are getting an email back within days while more experienced guys are left hanging. ExpressJet might be an awesome airline but their hiring department leaves a lot to be desired. Screw 'em.

It's Random

...or they take what floats across their desk that day maybe. I am current 121 on the EMB-145 and can't get a call. And I too have had people walk it in (or try to).

Very frustrating. Been in 'review' since January. Updated once or twice since then.

No one can seem to figure out their system or rationale.

Still, if you can get past HR, it's supposed to be a great place to work so I'll keep on keepin' on.

...or they take what floats across their desk that day maybe. I am current 121 on the EMB-145 and can't get a call. And I too have had people walk it in (or try to).

Very frustrating. Been in 'review' since January. Updated once or twice since then.

No one can seem to figure out their system or rationale.

Still, if you can get past HR, it's supposed to be a great place to work so I'll keep on keepin' on.

I helped a buddy out that was 121 on the E145 and i harassed the crap out of HR to get him an interview and it took 3 weeks to get the invite and he had 4 Captains recommending him here. It was very frustrating to find out that others were getting called in a couple days with no recs or prior 121. Silly if you ask me. Keep updating hopefully you will hear something soon once you get the interview you should be golden. If you know anyone tell them to call HR about you. Good Luck

Latest resources

Back