ExpressJet E-mails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyeys

Has anybody received an e-mail from XJT saying "Thank you but you don't meet our qualifications..." or something of that sort? I am not around the training center anymore so I don't know what this may represent, had a friend with 2000tt and 300me get this e-mail. Nobody seems to know for sure what our minimums are as of late. is the hiring spree coming to an end?!?!

did he have the required actual? I got that letter a while back too, but i didnt have nearly the time he does. The sucky thing is he cant reaaply for 90 days

Flyeys said:
Has anybody received an e-mail from XJT saying "Thank you but you don't meet our qualifications..." or something of that sort? I am not around the training center anymore so I don't know what this may represent, had a friend with 2000tt and 300me get this e-mail. Nobody seems to know for sure what our minimums are as of late. is the hiring spree coming to an end?!?!

It could have been any number of things, such as currency(which could range for multi time to total flt time) to instrument time.

If any of you apply make sure that you meet all flight time requirements at the you fill out the online appplication, this is very important!

Latest resources

Back