• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet CEO stepping down in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please correct me if I am wrong but I and everyone I have talked to about this was under the impression that XJT gave UAL 2.7 million shares at a price of $0.01 each, I don't even know if that is legal to do.......again I could be wrong.

look for COEX flying to be done by a new regional partner in 2010

Oh, YEAAH!
Stirring the pot, Sky?
Congrats,
I love how you stoked the FI fire!
Awesome!
I love to do that too!
You never know, JA is probably still on good terms with Continental, since their last meeting awhile back. SkyWest once did some flying down in Texass (sorry Walter) for CAL and if UAL/CAL do merge then possibly yes, a new regional partner with CAL, indirectly, I suppose.
No! No wait a minute, this just in, SkyWest, Inc will buy XJT, UAL will merge with CAL, MESA dies and we become one big happy family.....Won't happen soon though.
But I did hear that SkyWest will fly Lax-San for Delta in 2010.​

Last edited:
Oh, YEAAH!
Stirring the pot, Sky?
Congrats,
I love how you stoked the FI fire!
Awesome!
I love to do that too!
You never know, JA is probably still on good terms with Continental, since their last meeting awhile back. SkyWest once did some flying down in Texass (sorry Walter) for CAL and if UAL/CAL do merge then possibly yes, a new regional partner with CAL, indirectly, I suppose.
No! No wait a minute, this just in, SkyWest, Inc will buy XJT, UAL will merge with CAL, MESA dies and we become one big happy family.....Won't happen soon though.
But I did hear that SkyWest will fly Lax-San for Delta in 2010.​

Ahh the heir apparent to RAH shmucks!

Latest resources

Back