• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pocono Pilot

flower child
What in the freak is going on here.

I just heard that some of the instructors are heading back to the line, and that no new classes are being filled.

Apparently a slowdown in hiring and training. How is that possible?

Canceling the CRP-AUS branded flight after only 5 months, after much hub-hub from the mayor, I must say.

Not to mention that the stock price is so low, it looks like no one has any faith in our company.

Is the end near?

Get me out of here, before I tear my hair out!

call alpa they will save your airline ha ha ah ah sorry had to say it- i hope things turn out for you guys... i just dislike alpa at the regionals

Well all I know is when I went to a career fair, your HR lady looked at my resume and asked if I wanted an internship...

I graduate in December mind you...

Ug...

I doubt they would pull the plug on much of the branded yet. I would think it's to early to tell if it will successful or not.

Hope it works out for you guys. But I do think that the branded flying was a risky adventure to begin with.

oh geez, they can one weak flight in terms of loads, like CAL and Delta never do that!!! THEY ALL DO!!!!!

As far as the training, we have a few hundred still in the pipeline, I think they want to catch up - remember IOE waits are still near 3 weeks. Even if we drop from 90/mo like we have to 30-40/mo I'd expect some instructors to go back to the line...are you guys on crack or something?

I knew I should have never left the comfort blanket of Trans States, what was I thinking coming over here just because the pay and QOL are good and I could live in base? The sky is falling, we are the only airline out there with a questionable future. My resume goes out to Mesa first thing in the morning. Pocono will you write me a rec letter?

The CRP-AUS flight was discontinued because it was doing really bad and we have new routes about to be announced and the planes are needed for those that are thought to be profitable. I believe one press release said Long Beach coming up. Don't know much about the instructor deal but i am willing to bet its because we have a lot of instructors and have now caught up on training people. Oh and for those that weren't hear this time last year the "Rumors" were that hiring was to stop and guess how many we have hired this year and upgraded? Believe it when you see it fellas. Oh and one more thing Pocono is a MORON!!

Latest resources

Back