ExpressJet Announces Albuquerque as Startup Hub

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AugerPtrol

Just saw it on the news. Looks like they are trying to attract Southwest Pax on these runs. I give em' a year...

since when do you listen to the media? they also said we will fly to six cities from new orleans "to help katrina victims" yeah....

why don't you go to xjet.com, look at the route map a minute, see that ABQ is not a 'hub', not even a pilot base, we don't have a 'hub'.

since when do you listen to the media? they also said we will fly to six cities from new orleans "to help katrina victims" yeah....

why don't you go to xjet.com, look at the route map a minute, see that ABQ is not a 'hub', not even a pilot base, we don't have a 'hub'.

uh, maybe that is because former FA nazi, turned HR nazi, turned Company Spokesperson told us so:

"We hope to help you rebuild your town," ExpressJet spokeswoman Karen Miles told city, airport and tourism officials at a news conference Monday.

If you believe the rumors (of which most do come true), AUS will be the next crew base for our branded flying. March is when the announcement is supposed to happen.

Just saw it on the news. Looks like they are trying to attract Southwest Pax on these runs. I give em' a year...

I noticed that as well. It looks like they are trying to compete with SWA. ONT, ABQ, AUS, SAN.....You think SWA will watch XJETs loads on the nonstops and start their own nonstop service when it hits a certain number.

:rolleyes:ABQ as a hub huh? I work here and you have more info that me!

Look guys, I just saw it on the news and had not heard anything about it. Pilots are usually the last to know about this type of thing... I know that is how it is a my airline at least. It was on the local news in New Mexico, channel 4.

Look guys, I just saw it on the news and had not heard anything about it. Pilots are usually the last to know about this type of thing... I know that is how it is a my airline at least. It was on the local news in New Mexico, channel 4.

Not the case here, We know about stuff way before announcement to the news. We have known about ONT for months. We were told 2 more bases on top of ONT to be announced by March 1st. I am thinking SLC and AUS.

Latest resources

Back