• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express One International???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company is related to the old Express One in name only. They bought everything they could of our old company out of bankruptcy court. I'm not sure they've actually flown a single flight since.

They started out saying that they were going to pick up from where we left off, even re-hiring ex-EO crews to fly their 727s. Then their plans seemed to change to the point that they had their deal with the Wyandotte Nation's Chief Leonard Bearskin to fly Grand Caravans posted as front page news for a year.

Anyway, no mention of any aircraft bigger than a Saab 340 for over a year, now. And, like I said, I'm not even sure they are flying anything at all.

Just got a phone interview from those guys over there yesterday and today I am halfway to florida spending the nite in Chatanooga. meeting with them on Friday and hoping to start training for a chieftan position immediatly. Think they really just started getting up and going. They don't have any saabs or caravans yet just the chieftans but they are lookin at their investors to put up the cash soon. No 727's left all they bought was the Operating certificate pretty much. Talking to them they sound like extremley nice and upfront guys can't wait to get down there.

Latest resources

Back