Express Jets new ventures

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ WILL RULE THE WORLD!

Are they ever going to move that CRJ off of the intl hardstands at IAH!

And quit hogging the taco line at pancho's chitty pilots!

You guys at X-JET are a bunch of PU$$Y's.

You guys think you are tough?? HA. You guys have a lot to learn from the other W/O's around the business.

EAGLE, use to board our aircrafts at night and rip off are certificates until the FBI investigated the situation. (Classic move, I admired those guys. They had balls)

The PSA/Piedmont guys use to block every transmission we had in Pit and PHL. They use to deny us jumpseats all the time.

The Comair guys use to one finger salute us every leg.

What have you girls done? Complain on F/I about us stealing your taco's ?

Classic.

You guys think you are tough?? HA. You guys have a lot to learn from the other W/O's around the business.

EAGLE, use to board our aircrafts at night and rip off are certificates until the FBI investigated the situation. (Classic move, I admired those guys. They had balls)

The PSA/Piedmont guys use to block every transmission we had in Pit and PHL. They use to deny us jumpseats all the time.

Classic.

Expresset is not a W/O
It should be used not "use"
It should be aircraft not "aircrafts"
It should be our not "are"

The post was intended to be homorous not offensive.

Expresset is not a W/O
It should be used not "use"
It should be aircraft not "aircrafts"
It should be our not "are"

The post was intended to be homorous not offensive.

Ummm, what does "homorous" mean, Mr. Discount English Teacher Guy? ;) And who is this "Expresset?"

Last edited:
You know, it's REALLY WEAK if pilot groups are acting like this towards each other with the one-finger salute and so on...........you would think all of us would realize that management makes the codeshare decisions not the pilots. Not to mention professionalism.

:bawling:

Classic.

See the problem with this post is you Generalize an entire pilot group and call everyone pu$$ies. I for one don't care that your company got the flying. ShiZZle happens. Good luck to your company. No one lost their jobs here and things are just as good if not better than they were in the past. Sorry we don't Tamper with your planes or block calls or even give you the "One Finger Salute":rolleyes: I apologize for us not being Un-Classy enough for you.:rolleyes: Grow up crybaby:bawling:

Latest resources

Back