Express Jets new ventures

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:bawling:

See the problem with this post is you Generalize an entire pilot group and call everyone pu$$ies. I for one don't care that your company got the flying. ShiZZle happens. Good luck to your company. No one lost their jobs here and things are just as good if not better than they were in the past. Sorry we don't Tamper with your planes or block calls or even give you the "One Finger Salute":rolleyes: I apologize for us not being Un-Classy enough for you.:rolleyes: Grow up crybaby:bawling:

seriously, does he really want you guys to lash out IRL? we've gotten enough class from the Comair, PDT, etc etc already.

You guys at X-JET are a bunch of PU$$Y's.

You guys think you are tough?? HA. You guys have a lot to learn from the other W/O's around the business.

EAGLE, use to board our aircrafts at night and rip off are certificates until the FBI investigated the situation. (Classic move, I admired those guys. They had balls)

The PSA/Piedmont guys use to block every transmission we had in Pit and PHL. They use to deny us jumpseats all the time.

The Comair guys use to one finger salute us every leg.

What have you girls done? Complain on F/I about us stealing your taco's ?

Classic.

Hey man, once you realize just how bad the monkey meat in the snack pack tastes you might become a little defensive of Panchito's yourself. Don't worry, it's not out of hate, we just have to defend our second class citizen status there (behind the pax of course) Enjoy IAH, call op's repeatedly looking for ice.....they love that. Enjoy being part of the golden globe.

Expresset is not a W/O
It should be used not "use"
It should be aircraft not "aircrafts"
It should be our not "are"

The post was intended to be homorous not offensive.

Nice one. Picking hotels for Citrus now? Things going well?

Hey man, once you realize just how bad the monkey meat in the snack pack tastes you might become a little defensive of Panchito's yourself. Don't worry, it's not out of hate, we just have to defend our second class citizen status there (behind the pax of course) Enjoy IAH, call op's repeatedly looking for ice.....they love that. Enjoy being part of the golden globe.

Just poking fun back at the COEX guys. From what I have heard the COEX guys have been 100% professional and we have had zero issues with your guys.

Ok, let the spell check begin.

Just poking fun back at the COEX guys. From what I have heard the COEX guys have been 100% professional and we have had zero issues with your guys.

Ok, let the spell check begin.

No problem, I was kidding as well. I guess I forgot the universal internet symbol of jest :) ........ Anyhow, I doubt you'll run into any ExpressJet folks giving the new members of the COEX clan any BS. In all honesty we seem to be too busy trying to figure out how to log onto our new employee website. Perhaps the RJET computer gurus could give our IT folks in IAH a little help in integrating multiple flying platforms/code shares into a workable bidding and scheduling system.........:cool:

Perhaps the RJET computer gurus could give our IT folks in IAH a little help in integrating multiple flying platforms/code shares into a workable bidding and scheduling system.........:cool:

You do not want that help from our IT. We have 6 (I think) websites with all different passwords. What a mess.
Our PBS is good. You guys will get screwed on your vacation if you go to this. You guys and SWA have the best deal on this (If your vacation touches a trip it gets dropped). We just get screwed on it. Get that worked out before you get PBS.

Expresset is not a W/O
It should be used not "use"
It should be aircraft not "aircrafts"
It should be our not "are"

The post was intended to be homorous not offensive.

Oh snap. That sucks huh?
FYI, If you are going to flame someone for spelling, MAKE SURE your post is 100% correct before you correct someone elses.

You do not want that help from our IT. We have 6 (I think) websites with all different passwords. What a mess.
Our PBS is good. You guys will get screwed on your vacation if you go to this. You guys and SWA have the best deal on this (If your vacation touches a trip it gets dropped). We just get screwed on it. Get that worked out before you get PBS.

It isn't PBS that does this, it is that there is no contract provision to keep PBS from screwing us, another item that will get a NO vote from me when it comes to it.

Latest resources

Back