• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just trying to get people's thoughts on the future of XJT.

How will this new branding plan work out, how long will the hiring continue, etc...

Just guessing this Xjet thing is temporary venture. I'll be really surprised if it does work out. At least they're trying in the states instead of shipping RJs to China.

Just guessing this Xjet thing is temporary venture. I'll be really surprised if it does work out. At least they're trying in the states instead of shipping RJs to China.

The End Is Near!!!!!

NO-Not Really!! Sit on the sidelines if you like or get in and be part of the show. If it works then you just became a star if it fails your just another Hollywood Childstar Washup!! LOL:laugh:

Have had a few guys from our school go there in the last little while. They seem to enjoy it, at least we never see them anymore, which is usually a pretty good sign. Hard to figure XJET hiring though--our guys had 700/100, while guys with 2000/400 (for example) can't get interviews. All you can do is just apply and see what happens... which is what I'm planning on doing in the next couple months. Best of luck!

-Goose

Actually, some Xjet management officials just go back from their week trip to China. I was told it was for "consulting only." However after that statement I was given a wink. Your guess is as good as mine. Either I was being told what was suppose to be said and the guy was letting me know that, or he thought I had a nice a$$. Either way, I still feel a bit sick.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back