Experienced A&P Looking For Work IN Kansas City

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

I have a friend that is looking for a gig in KC. He has worked on everything from pistons, to 1900s, to Otters on floats. He is getting married and would like to move to Kansas City. I'm just a dumb pilot, so I could not be much help to him. Can someone point me in the right direction for places he could be looking into?

Stay far away from White Industries (the salvage yard). Also Aviation Institute of Maintenace (AIM) is always looking for instructors, because no one will stay there. This should tell you something about these operations. PM me if you would like more information.

Thanks for telling me where he should not go... any ideas on where he should go. I am fairly confident that he can get any job he applies for.

The big FBO is Executive Beechcraft. They operate at MKC, IXD, and MCI (line only at MCI). I don't know if they are hiring but he could try Central Air Southwest. The pilots are not paid the greatest, but mechanics seem to stick around. They are nice people to work for. Its all Aerocommanders (there own and customers). Several smaller operations around, and several airports to try out. I just know the ones I mentioned previously are not good places, but they are always hiring.

Latest resources

Back