• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Executive Flight Management @ Aurora, IL -- Question

Carl_Everett

Total Time
lots
Does anyone have any information on Executive Flight Management/Trans American Charter LTD?

It looks like they are based at Aurora Municipal Airport, Sugar Grove, Illinios.

Thanks in advance.

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
I think the copilot pay is somewhere around 18,000 and captain pay is 45,000. The job they had posted on aviationemploymentboard is for a CJ and has been posted for a while, I think people are hanging up when they find out the pay.

11daysoff

Total Time
I went to meet a gentleman there a couple weeks ago. Really nice guy, but the pay was a little low I thought. $45 grand to be captain of a CJ1, single pilot, and fly right seat in a Beechjet. Medical is only 50/50, so I'd be paying half the damage for a family plan, which is tons of cash. Also, no schedule, at all, ever. After I found out the details, we parted ways.

Personally, I think they should be paying at least 60-65 grand and beef up their benefits if they want a quality person, but that's just me.

Falcon 9

Total Time
They are known for not paying their pilot's very well. Considering the area, other operators pay better.

I would stay away from there unless you are really desparate and need a job. But once you get there keep looking for another job.