• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Autoparts2

Anybody.........

Looking for info on this company....did the search wth no results

Lear pay, schedule, QOL, and all the good stuff like bases and what life is like in Wenatchee, Washinton

Thanks for the input

Never worked there, but used to run into their pilots on the road while doing 135. They all seemed to like it & seemed to be good guys.

I heard a rumor they lost the Alaska Lear medical contract to some bottom-feeder somewhere, so job opportunities may be fewer.

C

I've been in their general vicinity for ever, and haven't heard any negatives on them.

A pilot that worked for my company quit and went there about 5 years ago, he's still there.

As far as living in Wenatchee, you will either love it or hate it. It's no big city, and if you're into the nightlife and such in the city, you will be dissapointed. On the other hand, if you are into the outdoors, fishing, hunting, skiing, waterskiing, etc, you'll be in heaven. Hot dry summers, cold snowy winters.

You can still find a decent home for under 200k.

Surprisingly little scuttlebutt on these guys actually!

And that is all it is! A rumor! I have been flying the Lear up here in AK since August. Its a great company to work for. The company is full of good people!

Never worked there, but used to run into their pilots on the road while doing 135. They all seemed to like it & seemed to be good guys.

I heard a rumor they lost the Alaska Lear medical contract to some bottom-feeder somewhere, so job opportunities may be fewer.

C

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back