Executive AirShare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetboy

Couldn't find any info by doing a search. They are based at ICT. Any info, QOL, pay, etc. would be appreciated.

They fly BE-58s, King Air 200 and 350s. I have a friend there, but thats all I know about the company. However as far as quality of life... they used to have 3 "Hard days off" but now they have only 2 hard days a month. Thats all I have.

Why the negative

I was thinking about sending a resume in to Executive Airshare. I've got some King Air experience and was thinking about them as a place to call.

Why the negative vibe? I heard it was a pretty good place that's growing pretty fast. What's the schedule like? Do they have good trips?

Do you know someone who works there Crude?

Any updates? Anyone have updated PIC/SIC salary, QOL and schedule information? Are the aircraft new or used?

I bumped into one of their Beechjet crews at STL recently. Nice guys. They both were from the Kansas City area and joined because it was a local operation. Beechjet looked like an older version - not even sure it was a 400A.

They have C-90s, 350s, Beechjets, and orders for a lot of EMB Phenom 100 & 300s. I've met with the DO, CP and DofTraining, and they're all really great guys. They're still trying to steal me from my current place, and I'd go over if it weren't for our new schedule that we're getting here.

They have 4 hard days per month, and ask the guys to do at least 16-18 days ON per month. When you run into your Soft days, if you're not called by 7pm the night before, then you're OFF the next day. If they call and offer a trip, you can decline, or work for the overtime.

I also have a friend or two or three that work there and they all seem to like it. They're on the road quite a bit right now because the company is growing fast and they're in need of people.

I wouldn't be scared at all about going there, but it's just the fact that we're getting a sweet schedule here right now, and I'd like to be home more for my family. But those guys there are all really nice; it doesn't feel good turning them down.

I bumped into one of their Beechjet crews at STL recently. Nice guys. They both were from the Kansas City area and joined because it was a local operation. Beechjet looked like an older version - not even sure it was a 400A.

Actually, they are all 400A's.

Latest resources

Back