Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Check out www.executiveairshare.com

Pilots for this "regional" fractional are based in the Midwest (Kansas City, Tulsa, Wichita, Ft.Worth and maybe a few others). I hear the schedules are not great and the pay is somewhat low - it also operates 3-4 Beechjets and 10+ King Airs (C90s and K350s). It is a clearly a young company with some teething problems (don't expect NJA wages or efficiency). I think the former Chief Pilot just departed the company. Perhaps an EAS pilot out there can share more information about the company...

Here's the latest from NBAA in Orlando:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fractional provider Executive AirShare (EAS) acquired Fort Worth, Texas-based FSJet, which has an order for 14 Embraer Phenom 100s. Some of these very light jets have been pre-sold and will be managed by Executive Flight Services, which also was recently bought by EAS. The unsold aircraft will be placed in EAS’s fractional ownership program or sold outright and managed by Executive Flight Services. Including the FSJet order, Executive AirShare now has firm orders for 43 Embraer Phenom 100s, as well as firm orders for six Phenom 300s and options on four more.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Would not be a bad option if you didn't mind living in the Midwest. Ft. Worth wouldn't be bad at all given its proximity to nightlife in Dallas.

Plus, those Phenoms look like they would be fun to fly. I'd be curious to hear what their pay rates and schedules would be (although I am not ready to give up my Global gig ;) ). Do they hire direct-entry PICs?

Latest resources

Back