• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Execjet hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not triing to be a smart a$$ - just curious - but why would there be a "large exodus" of pilots after the contract is done? Especially if it is a very good outcome for the pilot group? Where would these guys go?

CL

CL600Pilot said:
Not triing to be a smart a$$ - just curious - but why would there be a "large exodus" of pilots after the contract is done? Especially if it is a very good outcome for the pilot group? Where would these guys go?

CL

Ummmmmmmm.......Walmart, Lowes, KMart, Food Lion, Home Depot!!! HeHe

Don't apply to NJA, we don't want you!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gump

Loving the future at NJA!

Workin on my 7th Corona! ;)

LR45JI said:

2.) Company knows that when this contract is done there is going to be a fairly large exodus of pilots - regardless of the outcome!

Anyone that is just waiting around at NJA knowing that they're leaving regardless of the outcome of the contract is an idiot. There's more money to be made out there right now, I've had a few opportunities to double or triple my pay, but I want job security and I'm trying to be optimistic about the pay down the line.

Don't know about the rest of you but I've flown with quite a few guys (and meet even more on the road) who are retired from DAL, UAL, AA, etc. and they have told me:

As soon as they get their retro - they are gone.

If we don't get the retro - they are gone.

If we get retro spread out over time - they might stay a while, but not likely.

If we don't get any retro but a big pay raise - they might stay a while.

Just an observation.

That makes sense I suppose - didn't think about that aspect of it. How far back would the retro pay go?

Gump - apply at NJA and take a chance of sharing a cockpit with you again??? No freakin' thanks! :cool: I'm starting my last 12 mos. as a pilot anyway - holler next time you're in CMH or LUK and I'll fill ya in.

CL

Latest resources

Back