Exec Airshares takes delivery of its first fractional Phenom 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looks like Executive Airshares (a Midwest-based regional fractional) might beat FLOPS to market with the Phenom 300... I know FLOPS has a Phenom 300 out for demos with customers - not sure if it is being used by paying customers on a daily basis like other aircraft. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It helps that Exec Airshares has had experience using the Phenom 100... I am sure their current Phenom 100 customers will appreciate the increased speed and room of the 300.[/FONT]​

Here's the announcement from AIN Online:​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kansas City-based fractional provider Executive AirShare late last week took delivery of the first Embraer Phenom 300 for its fractional fleet. The Phenom 300, which will serve owners in the Central U.S., joins nine Phenom 100s and a managed Phenom 300 already in the company’s fleet. Hourly costs for the fractional Phenom 300 will be $1,780 (not including acquisition costs or monthly management fees). Executive AirShare was the first company to operate both the Phenom 100 and Phenom 300 under Part 135 and the first to operate the Phenom 100 under Part 91K.[/FONT]​

Here's the website: http://www.execairshare.com/

Last edited:
Are the Beechjets leaving the Exec Airshares fleet?

Just checked the website and the Beechjet is no longer included in the fleet listing... Have the Beechjets actually departed the fleet entirely or are they being phased out (and no longer selling shares)? I thought I heard one of their Beechjets depart TEB this weekend as I was approaching the area. Obviously the Phenom 300 will ultimately replace the Beechjet.

Anyone have details? Are they hiring or just swapping aircraft types with no incremental hiring?

Latest resources

Back