Excellent Book

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyeys

just about done reading Nelson Demille's "Night Fall". He puts a fictitious twist on the events of the TWA 800 tragedy. Very good read and makes you think about what really happened that night. I highly recommend it.

Flyeys said:
just about done reading Nelson Demille's "Night Fall". He puts a fictitious twist on the events of the TWA 800 tragedy. Very good read and makes you think about what really happened that night. I highly recommend it.

I read the book. DeMille is certain that TWA 800 was shot down. It was. So there. Consider that a fact. I have it confirmed. Period. End of Discussion.

www.bdkingpress.com

Cool, now all the speculation can stop!

I.P. Freley said:
Cool, now all the speculation can stop!
Thank goodness!

Now we can move onto whether or not the airliners that crashed into the Pennsylvania field on 9-11 was shot down or not....

User997 said:
Now we can move onto whether or not the airliners that crashed into the Pennsylvania field on 9-11 was shot down or not....

Actually, that IS a good question. The (almost entirely dormant) conspiracy theorist in me says "yes, absolutely".

I know that "facts" were hard to come by in the immediate aftermath of 9/11 but I distinctly remember hearing on the telly that parts of the airplane that was crashed in PA were found miles from the crash site... Indicating to me that it was NOT a perfectly good airplane that was crashed into the ground.

Then again, those early reports could've been bunk, but it would not surprise me at all if we eventually learned that the airplane took a "hit" and the crippled bird crashed in a field a couple of miles away... And those who found parts of the craft away from the crash site were "encouraged" to keep their mouths shut after the initial reports.

Actually, I think you will find that the mystery airplane that is sometimes refered to, was not a fighter, but rather a EJ Citation X on a repositioning flight, who trailed the flight.........It appears the Boeing was rolled prior to the impact, which would have created, to say the least, very high speeds.

www.bdkingpress.com

What "mystery airplane"?

Ah, I don't remember that one.

Latest resources

Back