• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EWR Sucks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you must live in new jersey to pick ewr over lga.

That's kind of like picking between having your kneecaps or shoulder dislocated. In reality, they both suck beyond all belief. As has previously been stated, all of the Northeast airports are pretty much a complete disgrace. At least JFK did finally replace the International Terminal a few years back - the old one was sub-third world.

That's kind of like picking between having your kneecaps or shoulder dislocated. In reality, they both suck beyond all belief. As has previously been stated, all of the Northeast airports are pretty much a complete disgrace. At least JFK did finally replace the International Terminal a few years back - the old one was sub-third world.

NYC is like having your kneecaps dislocated. ATL is like having your shoulder dislocated. LAX is like having your elbow dislocated. DTW is like having your nutsack dislocated. MIA is like having your hip dislocated. IAH is like having your neck dislocated. DFW is like having your big toe dislocated.
What's your point?

They can all be a PITA, but I don't think there is any comparison between any Northeast airport and DFW, ATL, IAD, ect.

DFW and ATL are both showing some age, but they are WAY ahead of LGA, EWR, JFK, BOS, PHL, and so on. Just my opinion, but I'll position through any of the former before I will the latter given the choice.

DTW is a special case - should have been great (at least the terminal, the runways/taxiways are still a mess), but instead it's goat-rope. Instead of building a new terminal for everyone, they built one for the "favored child" (NWA). Now they have one terminal that's way to long (McNamara), and the old crap terminal that should have been dynamited twenty years ago. In all honesty, they should have blown up the whole damned airport and started over fresh somewhere else.

They can all be a PITA, but I don't think there is any comparison between any Northeast airport and DFW, ATL, IAD, ect.

DFW and ATL are both showing some age, but they are WAY ahead of LGA, EWR, JFK, BOS, PHL, and so on. Just my opinion, but I'll position through any of the former before I will the latter given the choice.

DTW is a special case - should have been great (at least the terminal, the runways/taxiways are still a mess), but instead it's goat-rope. Instead of building a new terminal for everyone, they built one for the "favored child" (NWA). Now they have one terminal that's way to long (McNamara), and the old crap terminal that should have been dynamited twenty years ago. In all honesty, they should have blown up the whole damned airport and started over fresh somewhere else.

should have blown up the whole damned city.

They just opened a new terminal for the "non-nwa" folks in DTW. Its not great, but its also better then the old terminal.

Latest resources

Back