• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EWR Sucks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Methinks it's more of a means to an end. I'd still take it over La-Garbage but that's about it...and I'm a native...as it were.

Now...if we could condemn Elizabeth and put into place 2-3 sets of paralells...that would be win...win...win.

Imagine all the spare rooms in Rahway Prison with Elizabeth leveled!

And the sun sets in the west. Breaking News.

Yep, and so does LGA JFK and PHL. INTL travelers must think America sucks when they get off a DL plane and see that terminal

To me, it's rather amazing how all that money in NY/NJ doesn't go as far as it should to make the airports there the gateways they should be. Yet there is money for two brand new baseball parks and football stadium???

Seriously, they should close LGA and EWR then expand JFK into an airport with eight runways-- 4 parallel 22/4s and 4 31/13s filling in the land around the airport...or getting rid of all the empty hangars north of 31R. It would effectively keep the runways in use to about the same with the three airports-- but efficiently using the freed up airspace. Additionally, use of high speed rails for NJ, Manhattan and LI would also help...

ATL, new runway; CLT, new runway; IAD, new runway; ORD, new runways; FLL expanding runway; MCO new runway (few years ago); Panama City, FL, new airport; CUN, new runway

but NYC-- lets just keep it the way its been for 50+ years...

To me, it's rather amazing how all that money in NY/NJ doesn't go as far as it should to make the airports there the gateways they should be. Yet there is money for two brand new baseball parks and football stadium???

Seriously, they should close LGA and EWR then expand JFK into an airport with eight runways-- 4 parallel 22/4s and 4 31/13s filling in the land around the airport...or getting rid of all the empty hangars north of 31R. It would effectively keep the runways in use to about the same with the three airports-- but efficiently using the freed up airspace. Additionally, use of high speed rails for NJ, Manhattan and LI would also help...

ATL, new runway; CLT, new runway; IAD, new runway; ORD, new runways; FLL expanding runway; MCO new runway (few years ago); Panama City, FL, new airport; CUN, new runway

but NYC-- lets just keep it the way its been for 50+ years...

Nice, but think of the traffic congestion. BQE and Belt to JFK is horrendous as it is!

NYC needs separate ports.

Latest resources

Back