Everybody should sign this petition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These salaries are ridiculous.

Only actors, musicians and athletes should be able to make this amount of money.

With 9+ million GOOG shares, why doesn't Mr. Schmidt just take $1 too--that would even further amplify this issue. Howz Arpey play compared to other airlines outside of SWA? At least that was an apples comparison...

These salaries are ridiculous.

Only actors, musicians and athletes should be able to make this amount of money.

When people are without jobs, food or a roof over their heads no one and I mean no one should make this kind of money, it's all greed and the reason for our current problems!!!!!!:angryfire

God is going to curse this country into oblivion because we refuse to recognize him as Lord of this planet and of this country. We are doomed!!!!

Last edited:
When people are without jobs, food or a roof over their heads no one and I mean no one should make this kind of money, it's all greed and the reason for our current problems!!!!!!:angryfire
LOL

You are a pilot and have access to a computer. That makes you filthy rich compared to 75% of the world.

Hmmmm. An internet petition to decide one's worth. I'm wondering what I would be worth in the court of public opinion. After Sully? After any story of someone trying to fly drunk?

Latest resources

Back