• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Sonair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe all three carriers will share the flying, we shall see soon!

World and Evergreen. Sonair doesn't have an aircraft capable of the trip. Who is the third carrier?

Anyway, sharing of any flying will never happen.

Sonair owns 4 747-400's. They are parked at MZJ.

:0I misspoke....I knew that!:0

I should have said that Sonair pilots are not a player as they cannot fly their own planes to the US. Sonair is on the banned airlines list for the EU and it would be almost an eternity before they could get approval to fly their 747's to the US. So, it still boils down to World or Evergreen. Although, I heard Atlas wants in/wanted in at one time.

In any case, there still won't be any sharing of flying.

Longterm...it sounds like Atlas got this contract to operate the 74's.

Now heres an unexpected twist. Came from a pretty reliable Evergreen source.....that none of the above got the Sonair deal.....Delta Airlines is going to put a plane on the route for SonAir.

Makes you wonder about all the former Delta employees working at World HDQ...hmmmm If this is true this has happend before in the recent past where Delta/NWA has popped on the radar for work that World was working on. VERY PLAUSIBLE!!!

doesnt make sense for them to have 747s of their own if they struck a deal with Delta.....but then again many things dont make sense

Latest resources

Back