• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Put On Creditwatch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 787 debacle appears to have put Evergreen into financial duress and this has caused their credit rating to be lowered.

http://www.newsregister.com/news/story.cfm?story_no=233240

Evergreen's rating fluctuates like this constantly. THe fact is the owner hides the money made in the companies below (most lose money every year), this and the fact that they just bought a space shuttle for the Evergreen Museum. DS is very good at the shell game.
Evergreen Holdings Inc.
Evergreen International Aviation Inc.
Evergreen Helicopters Inc.
Evergreen Helicopters of Alaska Inc.
Evergreen Lifeline
Evergreen Equity Inc.
EZ Enterprises Inc.
E+K Properties Inc.
American World Aviation Inc.
Condor Helicopters + Aviation Inc.
Thunderbird Helicopters Inc.
Singapore Helicopters Inc.
Evergreen Airspur Inc.
Quality Aviation Services Inc.
Boomer Air Inc.
Ventures Holdings Inc.
Ventures Acquisition Company Inc.
Evergreen Race Team Inc.
Aero Exhibits Corp
King Christian Inc.
Winners Inc.
The Capt Michael King Smith Evergreen Aviation Education Center
Helicopter Services Inc.
Premier Ground Services LLC.
Evergreen Special Purpose Corp III
Evergreen Vintage Aircraft Inc.
Evergreen Green Patch

Boeing pays Evergeen only to crew 2 Dreamlifters for the 787 and I am sure they get paid by Boeing whether they fly or not.

Last edited:
Evergreen's rating fluctuates like this constantly. THe fact is the owner hides the money made in the companies below (most lose money every year), this and the fact that they just bought a space shuttle for the Evergreen Museum. DS is very good at the shell game.
Evergreen Holdings Inc.
Evergreen International Aviation Inc.
Evergreen Helicopters Inc.
Evergreen Helicopters of Alaska Inc.
Evergreen Lifeline
Evergreen Equity Inc.
EZ Enterprises Inc.
E+K Properties Inc.
American World Aviation Inc.
Condor Helicopters + Aviation Inc.
Thunderbird Helicopters Inc.
Singapore Helicopters Inc.
Evergreen Airspur Inc.
Quality Aviation Services Inc.
Boomer Air Inc.
Ventures Holdings Inc.
Ventures Acquisition Company Inc.
Evergreen Race Team Inc.
Aero Exhibits Corp
King Christian Inc.
Winners Inc.
The Capt Michael King Smith Evergreen Aviation Education Center
Helicopter Services Inc.
Premier Ground Services LLC.
Evergreen Special Purpose Corp III
Evergreen Vintage Aircraft Inc.
Evergreen Green Patch

Boeing pays Evergeen only to crew 2 Dreamlifters for the 787 and I am sure they get paid by Boeing whether they fly or not.

Think you might have missed a couple. Evergreen Helicopters International, Inc and Evergreen EAGLE.

Evergreen Airline President Brian Bauer is blaming the credit downgrade on "the subprime crisis".

Maybe if Dell didn't borrow against every asset and keep re-financing everything every time there is a little equity; we wouldn't be in this mess!

Dell has no one to blame but himself. His unadulterated GREED will lead to the destruction of this airline.

The airline and the helicopter division- the one with all the secret squirrel stuff in panama and Afghanistan are the ONLY parts of this company that make any money.

Unfortunately, the entire company has BAD management. My years at EZ have taught me that Bauer and Wahlberg can ruin any and every new commercial contract, and permanetly drive away every good customer.

It amazes me that the military has put up with us for so long. This could be such a great company, but senior management is incompetent.

The latest threats from senior manangement are to cancel the Jade Contract and park more planes. Of course, that means more furloughs and downgrades!

As I have said before, stay away from Evergreen. The future is very murky here, and anyone joining now is likely to be furloughed very quickly.

If there is a new class...I don't think Bauer and the gang want to do this Jade thing and if they can blame the pilots for not doing it then it is better for them. Some sales guy got them into this and now they are trying to get out of it. He is not going to park anymore planes they still have bills to pay....It is time for change up there and I hope it comes soon..

If there is a new class...I don't think Bauer and the gang want to do this Jade thing and if they can blame the pilots for not doing it then it is better for them. Some sales guy got them into this and now they are trying to get out of it. He is not going to park anymore planes they still have bills to pay....It is time for change up there and I hope it comes soon..

As has been said a million times before, we both know that the only time that change will come to EZ is when the old man is 6 feet under. The people running the place, especially Brian "Tongue in Del's ass" Bauer, are such a pack of idiots, I honestly am suprised they are still in business. Its too bad with such a great group of employees that they cant get their house in order and run EZ like a real company. Only change at the top :uzi:will bring the changes necessary to keep EZ alive. Best of luck guys

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back