EVERGREEN Lifestyle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetglow

Any info about pro's/con's/good/bad from pilots/flight engineers at Evergreen would be appreciated......

I toured the museum while visiting family last month and was very impressed with the facilities.

I'm trying to make the best informed decision from current crewmembers/employee's before I decide to apply there.

Thanks

Del puts his money into the museum and side projects not the crews or airplanes. Take it for what its worth, though other non-skeds have better pay.

That answer says a lot.....and it says not very much at the same time.

Let me put the question another way.... If I were hired there, what could I really expect?

I know there are pro's and con's at any airline and you can ask employees the same question and get several different anwers, (like any employer I have ever worked for) but when faced with unemployment and the job options out there right now people tend to re-focus their views and opinions.

There are several similar operators hiring out there right now such as Kalitta, Kalitta II, Tradewinds, Southern Air Cargo, Atlas....ect..... and that is about it

I hope to get answers/opinions from crewmembers at Evergreen and then sort through the pro's & con's so I can make an informed decision.

Spent time at Kalitta, it was okay there would still be with Connie, but my dream job came through. Have a friend with 10+ years at Atlas-happy for the most part,very well paid, he is single which helps. Knew some guys who left Evergreen for Connie and never looked back. Another friend is first year @ Evergreen and miserable. The pay scales are about a decade old, morale is in the dumps.
Look at the other site which has the pay scales of the freight guys and compare. The answer should be pretty obvious.

Latest resources

Back