• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Hiring 60..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me add to the suspense and drama....

I just got a call from Kalitta, they want me to interview early next month.... something about "Acquiring new aircraft" and hiring for a "pool"..

Can Evergreen and Kalitta be talking about the same planes?

there are 44 airplanes up for sale. 19 have already been sold, along with these 2 -400f's. There are still plenty to go around.

Just heard from mgmt that Kalitta is getting 2 of the JAL 400s. First one arrives in December and the second in Jan. That will make five 400s on the property. The first 3 400s are paid for.

Just talked to a friend that told me he and another guy I don't know both have interviews lined up at Evergreen in mid November..

Where does one apply? Nothing on the website showing pilot openings. thanks.

Be very careful if considering Evergreen right now.....

Our rumored 400's are probably not coming anytime soon and without them there is speculation of a POSSIBLE massive January furlough.

Smitty loves to furlough.

Is this going around the 5 towns lobby? It must be the truth..How many guys that they just hired went to the -400? They are putting people on the 200 for now because they are short crews. We will see what happens with the -400's they are looking and I know they need a second one soon..

"its in bridging"...

And a new class started on Mon, 10 guys, 4 of which are going to the -400. We MUST have a 2nd airplane on the property, ready to go by Jan...

Latest resources

Back