• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it turns out that the water park bought us, then I am going to piss in the pool; and leave an unwrapped Baby Ruth floating, ala Caddyshack!

I predict nobody has bought us. EHI maybe was sold.

You think throwing a Baby Ruth in the pool would stop some of our pilots from jumping in for it? A certain loadmaster in JFK would be all over that free catering.

You think throwing a Baby Ruth in the pool would stop some of our pilots from jumping in for it? A certain loadmaster in JFK would be all over that free catering.

It would be funny watchin' Bubba and "Snack" Jack G. fight over it in the pool.....

sink or swim?

lol...have to admit that one made me laugh. So true however...both would sell their own mother down the river for that candy bar. Two that deserve an abrupt end to their career.

so what's the word? were you sold or not? nuff talk about snacks and candy bars!

so what's the word? were you sold or not? nuff talk about snacks and candy bars!

We will find out after its on yahoo, and posted on here. We found out about the furloughs from pilot boards before the company announced it to the general group.

We all are here at the "Zone". You just have to laugh at the situation.

I'll 2nd that...I had a ball workin' there...it was just that from every Nov. until Feb. I got tired of worrying if I was going to have a job.

Latest resources

Back