• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing... It was a good visit. I am going to stick it out for a little bit longer.

Are you sticking it out in the hopes it turns around or do you literally mean your just here a little bit longer.

I would hate to see you go! Your one of the good guys!

imoho I think if the economy picks up, JW has a chance to turn it around. I just don't think I can wait that long. would you like fries with that?

I am going to apply for a water park job..If I need one. It should be interesting to see how this plays out. I hope for all of us that he can make it work. If not come to the water park and I will put you at the head of the line for the big slide.

Are you sticking it out in the hopes it turns around or do you literally mean your just here a little bit longer.

I would hate to see you go! Your one of the good guys!

I am going to hang for a while longer and see what happens.. Thanks!! I enjoy working with all of the pilot gang..

I understand there is another missed payday coming....

Also, how did the conference call with ALPA and Wheeler go?

You are correct... I do not plan on working after the 31st till the money shows up. My phone will be turned off.. I will hang out with my family.

I hear the captains are paying for landing and T/O fee's with a checkbook. That can't be good. Another guy said the company credit card was more of a debit card and ran out of funds from time to time.

Operating three classics and three -400BCF's.

Latest resources

Back