• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen flight numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
donig some research for the bank i work for and we want to track all the 'dreamlifter' flight to and from suppliers. With this info we can gauge how fast BA is ramping up production on the 787 once they get to that stage of develpoment.

You'd have a hard time doing that and get some pretty inaccurate info right now due to the fact that the airplane is flying empty to and from the manufactures airports most of the time lately just for training purposes. Also, you wouldn't be able to track the flights that did not land or depart in the US.

Well, I can tell you that so far, MOST of the LCF flights have been 5000 series flight numbers.

Still doing training, no actual product has been moved in a while.

Well, I can tell you that so far, MOST of the LCF flights have been 5000 series flight numbers.

Still doing training, no actual product has been moved in a while.

Thanks for the help guys. I recognize that the data is not reliable, but at least it provides a data point. Anyone have any idea to extent of their training flights vs. the total number of lcf flight. If anyone is interested in the data i have so far PM me.

Thanks for the help guys. I recognize that the data is not reliable, but at least it provides a data point. Anyone have any idea to extent of their training flights vs. the total number of lcf flight. If anyone is interested in the data i have so far PM me.

I'm kind of curious but I have a friend that works there and he can tell me when they start moving parts. I'm more curious why you are tracking them? Who do you work for and why do they care?

I'm kind of curious but I have a friend that works there and he can tell me when they start moving parts. I'm more curious why you are tracking them? Who do you work for and why do they care?

Kind of what I was wondering.

I am an equity analyst that follows Boeing. An important question that investors ask is how the production of the 787 is going. Obviously, a loaded question with an uncertain answer, but there are data points that auger certain conclusions. For example, if you know how often the dreamlifters are flying between charleston and seattle than you might have an idea on how many 787 fuselage sections have been delivered to boeing. Therefore, since evergreen operates the dreamlifter as a commercial operator anyone can find publically availble information that tracks evergreen's flights. Now, in light of me guessing evergreens flight numbers for the dreamlifter, i thought i would ask this forum to see if anyone knew a website that listed flight numbers by carriers.

I got some very useful help from members here, but no flight numbers. So i just spent 30 mins on flightaware guessing flight numbers in the 5000 - 5800 range and found all the flights i needed.

Hopefully this addresses anyones concerns as to why i was looking for their flight numbers.

Latest resources

Back