Evergreen 400 in ANC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did he have anything else to say?

that they're working as fast as they can to get people transitioned to the -400.. but we pretty much talked non-office stuff mostly.. I think, like the average line pilot, he's hopeful and at the same time prepared for the worse.. The company is on the edge, but it may also be rock bottom with nowhere to go but up. At least the difficult transition to a all -400 airline is now complete.

that they're working as fast as they can to get people transitioned to the -400.. but we pretty much talked non-office stuff mostly.. I think, like the average line pilot, he's hopeful and at the same time prepared for the worse.. The company is on the edge, but it may also be rock bottom with nowhere to go but up. At least the difficult transition to a all -400 airline is now complete.

SH put out a message a couple of hours ago that there is a very small chance the classics might come back. Personally, I hope we just keep getting 400's every few months and that we have bottomed out.

Of course, I keep saying that every two weeks.

The only classics I would like to see back are the GE powered ones.

those GE's, especially 490 were very capable aircraft... not anywhere near as tired as the Pratts.. hope they do keep at least one or two while they get more of the -400's.

I hope so also. We will see how the rest of the month goes. Sorry for my friends that will be on the street.

Latest resources

Back