Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

European Pilots Who Earned Licenses And Ratings in The U.S. Would Be Required To Obta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
calm down girls

Darth Vader Wannabe, Du kannst Dir auch einen wiXen! or que quieres p^ñetero? Try to figure that accent out :D

Go back and await your orders from your Führer Beck. Your narrow-minded attitude and education is digusting: Generalize everybody, y'all follow the same hypocrites and their arguments that manipulated people's minds 80 years ago. You'd fit in quite nicely:

"Augen rechts! Und ab! Führer Beck wartet!"

Last edited:
Wait a minute, how did Herr Beck get into this, and how would calling someone a Nazi " calm down the girls? " _______________________________________________________________ You lose this round Dorknier, as the first one to bring up Nazis or like Hitler loses every argument. It's one of the few rules of the internets. _______________________________________________________________ I don't care about this issue as much as the inequities involved with how different it is for me to try to get a job flying for one of the Euro national airlines vs. some Eurotrash male member coming here and " takin' our jobs " (South Park). That crap affects me more directly. ___________________________________________________________________ This seems equally unfair and does reek of protectionism. I see Eurabia as a whole in its last dying gasps as a significant economic and political entity. Gonna get ugly and it has been sad and pitiful for a while. __________________________________________________________________________________Why the hell does quotes turn into gibberish? _________________________________________________________________________________________________Why the hell can I not space my text an instead it is assumed I want a gigantic cluster of a paragraph instead? Is this some form of forced equality so the eloquent among us pilots are forced to appear as grammatically ignint as most pile its?

Last edited:
Keep drinkin' that euro-centric, America is the villain, multi-cultural kool-aid Doorknob.

Latest resources

Back