eSTMP.com for ski country slots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apache Guy said:
True but I wont be sitting in front of my computer hitting the back submit buttom all day long.

May the Force be with you.......Hope it works.

My company has used eSTMP.com for a while now and is batting 1000 (61/61). We have obtained slots for Aspen, Sun Valley, Final Four and Superbowl. Here is some info from their electronic brochure they sent me:

What is eSTMP.com?
eSTMP.com is a privately operated website where registered users may submit a "request to obtain an FAA slot" for any STMP event. eSTMP.com continuously monitors the FAA website and the instant slots become available at your requested airport, we submit your request. These requests are submitted from a computer with a much higher data transfer rate than is possible from your home or business, making rooms full of dispatchers (or family members and friends) watching atomic clocks obsolete.
If slots are requested on short notice (less than 72 hours) or slots were not available during the initial request cycle, eSTMP.com continues to request slots on your behalf. Pilots are no longer required to make a pilgrimage to the computer every 15 minutes to try again for their coveted Aspen slot.
How does eSTMP.com benefit me?
The goal of eSTMP.com is to remove the frustration that many pilots and dispatchers encounter when attempting to acquire slots for STMP events. By automating the process of slot request (and truly making it a first-come-first-serve process) we have provided a level playing field for everyone involved while reducing workloads and increasing productivity.
Working with the FAA
Development of this web started years ago and we have worked closely with the FAA to insure we don’t repeat the mistakes of others. While the FAA cannot endorse our system of obtaining slots, we maintain close ties with them to insure users are not abusing the system while providing them with information to make informed decisions regarding their STMP planning.
The FAA has repeatedly pointed out that cancellation of slots (or lack thereof) is the single biggest problem facing the STMP system. At the suggestion of the FAA, eSTMP.com implemented a system where registered users can cancel their slots by simply sending an email back to our system. This has resulted in noticeably more slots being returned to the FAA system for everyone to use.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back