• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

ERJ Video

Quack

Reg Dunlop
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Posts
394
Total Time
8500
Any of ya'll have the link to that ERJ video...please post thanx
 

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Posts
414
Total Time
4,900
There is no link. It was removed. I can e-mail it to ya though.
 

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Posts
414
Total Time
4,900
JetSpeed219 said:
can you e-mail it to me as well?

I'll probably regret this after the 100th PM, but PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.
 

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Posts
414
Total Time
4,900
I don't know what's up with my computer. It's been sending the e-mail for about 20 minutes now. I can usually send a file of that size in about 15 seconds. I'll keep trying.
 

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Posts
414
Total Time
4,900
sorry, I've tried twice and I keep getting a message that the file is too big to send through verizon e-mail.
 

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Posts
1,696
Total Time
Enough
ACK! I want it too! I will let you upload it to my website if you want to contact me and let me setup an FTP account for you...
 

ChrisNNJ27

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Posts
13
Total Time
142
rk772 said:
I don't know what's up with my computer. It's been sending the e-mail for about 20 minutes now. I can usually send a file of that size in about 15 seconds. I'll keep trying.


That sucks....
 

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Posts
414
Total Time
4,900
LegacyDriver said:
ACK! I want it too! I will let you upload it to my website if you want to contact me and let me setup an FTP account for you...

I'm not sure what that means.

You'd have to give me detailed instructions.
 

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Posts
1,696
Total Time
Enough
If you can go to tucows.com and download WSFTP I will explain all of it to you.

Basically it allows you to transfer huge files without using email by directly linking to a server and putting the files on its hard drive.

If you have ICQ I can give you my info and you can try sending it that way as well.
 

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Posts
414
Total Time
4,900
LegacyDriver said:
If you can go to tucows.com and download WSFTP I will explain all of it to you.

Basically it allows you to transfer huge files without using email by directly linking to a server and putting the files on its hard drive.

If you have ICQ I can give you my info and you can try sending it that way as well.

I downloaded it. But let me warn you. I'm not too good with these here computers.
 

MVSW

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2005
Posts
221
Total Time
Growin
Yeah! I want to see it too!!
 

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Posts
1,132
Total Time
7000+
I've got it on my computer too, great video. If someone could host it I can supply..
 
2

210FR8DOG

User997 said:
What ERJ video is in question here?

I want to see the video of the chick in your avatar!!!!! DAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!

A guy made a really cool video about 6 months ago or so from the cockpit of an ERJ. Had a cool Avril Livigne(sp?) song to go along with it. Very well done.
 
Top