Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Melon

Big Member
How many classes have you taken at a time, and how difficult was it to balance? I am thinking 4 might be tough with a job, kid, etc.

The most I've taken is 2 at a time. There were times where I could have taken 3 or maybe 4 if I pushed it, but 2 was comfortable with a full-time and stuff. It all depends, some classes really make you bust your ass, while others you can get through in a breeze. If you're taking something like Calc. and Microeconomics, etc. I would not try to take anymore since it'll be taking most of your time, but if you're just planning on taking easy electives and stuff, then feel free to take more, if you've got the time to dedicate to it. Taking 2 classes is a nice load with a full-time job, but 3 is not bad either, depending on what classes they are and how much work is required in each.

I've taken 2 at a time, while working 3 jobs. Its not easy, but not really hard either. You really need to have the discipline to keep up with the readings. Usually the mid terms and finals are online as well, typically open book.

I'm taking two right now and it's just enough on a reserve schedule. If I wanted to not have a single beer or watch more than 25 minutes of TV a night (or spend less than two hhours on the computer) I could conceivably take four punt classes, but that would really be stretching it with a family.

Latest resources

Back