Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MED

Royer!
TAIR AIRWAYS (KSA) is a new international airline that is currently hiring flight attendants from the Philippines.

Requirements:
  • at least 5'4 females, 5'8 males
  • 21 to 29 years of age, single
  • college graduate
  • clear complexion
  • no braces
  • good eyesight
  • must know how to swim
  • good command of oral & written english
Please apply personally in business attire at Warner Barnes
3/f 6797 Ayala Ave cor. Rufino St. (across Rufino Plaza).
Salcedo Vill, Makati City Philippines
*for initial screening (and interview for those who pass)
look for Ms. Yvonne

Bring your resume, cover letter, full body and passport size pics (2) in business attire (white background), college diploma, and transcript of records

They are not an American company. They can hire or not hire anyone they want. I for one am sick of having FA's who have let themselves get so FAT that their ass hits me in the head every time they have to squeeze down the main aisle.

Tair

This is a Saudi airline and probably would not hire and American. And who cares if a flight attendant if bigger than a size 6. They are on there to get you out of the plane not to let you drool on them!

This is a Saudi airline and probably would not hire and American. And who cares if a flight attendant if bigger than a size 6. They are on there to get you out of the plane not to let you drool on them!
Because its a matter of professionalism. Your appearance is part of the job. You shouldn't let yourself turn into a fat slob. The same goes for pilots.

I want all yall to know I am still and Equal Oppurtunity Employer....yall are all welcome on my aircraft anytime!!!!!!

TEX

Latest resources

Back