• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EOS and MaxJet Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just had an eos guy on my jumpseat last night. In his class, 6 of the guys were all Delta 767 Captains who took their 1.3 mil. lump sum and bailed, then came over to eos. He said all are being hired as Capts. now and Capt. pay is about 107,000 for Capt. and $56,000 for co-pilots.

Dizel8 said:
90k with a potential upside vs 0, well, strikes me as no brainer.

Both Eos and Maxjet are just getting started, plenty of pilots making less flying or out of a job taking a chance and hoping it works out. Relistically, what other options do they have, Homedepot?

Home Depot......oh no, anything but home depot, they're not the greatest and I know that for a fact!
Yes, folks we are talking about start ups here folks and having previously worked for one, been dumped after 3 years when they went bust, followed by 16 months of consecutive unemployment when nobody would even talk to me......Ty and co can figure out what happens next. You need to put yourselves in others' shoes. Maybe you've never been furloughed or laid off. Take it from me and others who have experienced this first hand....it ain't no fun and is certainly no character builder. What would you do in that position? You got lucky with your risk taking, many others did not and have bills to pay. If you have a better idea, I'm sure they would welcome it. Answers on a postcatd.........

Latest resources

Back