Entry level flying jobs in Ohio

flybub

Total Time
Hey everyone!! I am working on my cfi right now. I graduated from FlightSafety in April and moved back to Ohio. I am just curious if there are any entry level jobs around the state, flying part 91 charter or something similar. I live in Mansfield however anything in Cleveland, Akron, or Columbus would work. I know things are very slow and with my low time it is very unlikely I will find anything, but if you know of anything or someone who does please let me know.
250TT
75ME

Thank you

kev

Total Time
Look for a skydiving operation. I am not sure where they are in the area but you should be able to find them on the internet. Flying skydivers will require you to be at the airport for 8 hours to get 5 hours of flying. You will probable have to talk to the owner / operator several times before he will give you a chance to fly. Make sure he knows that you can be there everyday and reliable. It is a good way to build hours up untill about December.

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
Sporty's in Batavia might need an instructor.

Rent a plane and go visit on a Saturday. I think they still do the hot dog roast, and you can check out all the ways to go broke buying gimmicks. They run a flight school there, too.

They are at the Clermont County Airport.

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
If you need some help with Sporty's send me a PM

Checks

Total Time
Try Catle Aviation at CAK
Miami Valley Aviation at Middletown
Griffing Flying Service in Sandusky
Try Kidron, Ohio-they fly some Caravans
Try CMH Aviation at Bolton Field

Good Luck

LJDRVR

Total Time
Try Dick Willis at National Flyers Association. (A flying club at OSU airport north of Columbus.)

I have no idea if he has any positions open, but Dick is an outstanding guy with a lot of integrity and has been there forever. (He soloed me 19 years ago today)

I couldn't think of a better guy to work for.

Also, does Airnet still do the low-timer thing? do a search on Airnet Express.

Best of luck,

flybub

Total Time
I believe Airnet still has quite a pool waiting for a class date last I heard. Thank you all for your suggestions and for helping out a "low timer" like myself. It is very greatly appreciated and I thank you. If you think of anything else please let me know. Thanks again. Take Care and fly safe!!!