cfm56-7b

Total Time
some
Any one have any info on Enterprize rental car. Fleet type address thanks

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Total Time
>8,000
You'll probably have better luck looking for Enterprise.

:)

[Wow - - hard to believe you beat me by 3 minutes! :) ]

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
TonyC said:
You'll probably have better luck looking for Enterprise.

:)

[Wow - - hard to believe you beat me by 3 minutes! :) ]

What do you expect? you're old and slow....

:D .

CapnVegetto

The Prince of all Saiyans
Total Time
They're already done with interviews. I sent them a resume and got the thanks but you don't meet our qualifications letter. They were interviewing the first week of October. I believe they have Falcons. 900's 50's and a 2000.

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
cfm56-7b said:
Any one have any info on Enterprize rental car. Fleet type address thanks
i think that their fleet contains some grand prix's, grand ams, neons, a few cadillacs.... :D

ok, i'm done.

F

fokkerjet

I posted this last year.......

" F900EX Position in St. Louis
Just heard today of a First Officer position with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, located in St. Louis. Pay is somewhere around the high $70's to start.

Looking for someone with around 3500 hours, typed in the F900 a plus.

I don't know much about the company, other than they currently operate one aircraft, 3 pilots, and they are based at STL. Flying is less than 400 hours per year.

Contact Kristin Kohler at kristin.m.kolher@erac.com with your resume and cover letter."

From what I know, they never hired back then, after I posted that info, but they have since sold the F900EX and replaced it with two F2000EASy's. They have an option on a third that may be exercised in the near future. They were looking for pilots (two I believe), I haven't heard if the positions were filled.

Last edited:

pilotmiketx

Registerd User
Total Time
oodles
If the flying thing doesn't work out they have a "Management Program" whereby you get to supervise a bunch of crack heads and wear a tie while you clean cars.

volunteer

Saturdays in the fall.
Total Time
They currently have a 900EX. They are getting rid of that for two 2000EX EZ's. Taking delivery of the first 2000 in December.

fly4kix

Total Time
.7Dual
volunteer said:
They currently have a 900EX. They are getting rid of that for two 2000EX EZ's. Taking delivery of the first 2000 in December.

Rumor control has it they've got an option on a third also. No more Netjets I heard, friend of mine interviewed there yesterday, no word on how it went though