Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johndt

Does anyone know about them? Hiring, schedules, bases, types of planes, pay, etc.? They seem like they treat their employees well.

Two 2000EASy's. Just hired 2 late last year - unfortunately neither of them were me. At least they took pity on me and gave me an interview. Seemed like a really great group. Some of their guys have been there a lonnnnnggg time.

Brett Hull said:
Some of their guys have been there a lonnnnnggg time.

I love the user name. Could that mean their base could be in STL? Do you have any contact info for the CP or HR over there?

Do a search. I posted some information about Enterprise last year with contact information; I think it's still valid. And yes, they are based at Lambert (Signature).

One of their pilot's lurks on this board from time to time...

Did they emancipate themselves from the Falcon 50s? I usually see on at Scottsdale on a fairly frequent basis.

I know one of their pilots. Saw him driving down the road a cople of weeks ago, pulled up on his 6, called him 'yella' then came up on his flank and armed the weapons system. Next, as he.....................

Just kidding.

I did see him driving down the road a couple of weeks ago and pulled up next to him and at 40mph asked him how things were over at Enterprise. The grin that ripped across his face told me things were good. The smirk followed by 'I flew twice last month' told me things were even better than I would have guessed. Lucky dog. He seems to like everything about it. Good for him, as he is a stand-up guy.

Latest resources

Back